Monday, January 31, 2011 9:39:00 pm
Today marks the start of a new semester, but it certainly doesn't feel like it!
The very first lesson of the day was already so stressful, everybody was frantically copying down notes. So much for "1st week is always very slack!" -.-
I really want to whine and complain about our very SHORT holiday of 2 days. In fact, it wasn't even considered a holiday! I was just a WEEKEND! But then again... the longer the holidays, the later I will be back on the sunny island, so i'm just going to take a positive approach and swing through this semester! I CAN DO IT! (: I smell SUMMER!!!
I pray for an internship this summer.....
Therefore, since we are recieving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire".
Hebrews 12:28-29
memories brings back happy moments