Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:33:00 am
I'm mid-way through my exams and I feel like i'm 3/4 dead. I really need God's strength to pull me through.
This is such a stressful exam. Yesterday's MPI paper was the most nerve-wrecking exam ever. I was so nervous I didn't even want to enter the exam hall -.- but I told myself, "I better pass it, cause I don't ever want to sit for this stupid paper ever again in my life!" We actually had to study 24 chapters for just 3 essay questions and we were told not to spot questions. True enough, the questions came out from everywhere! At least I arrived and came out of the exam hall alive. Thank God for that.
I'm 2 papers away from liberation! yay!
Sometimes there are things you want to say, but you just cant.
Sometimes you wish you could turn things around, but you know its not possible anymore.
Sometimes you want certain events to happen, but you know it will never come true.
Sometimes life just sucks, but you know you have to live it.
The world keeps spinning, and she keeps on winning, but what happen when it stops?
I could really use a wish right now....
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
Colossian 3:15
I am thankful for everything God has done for me.
In every situation I face, I will be thankful. (:
memories brings back happy moments