<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:44:00 pm

Okay i'm here to take a minute break...

Acacia (Acacia senegal), Tragacanth (Astragalus gummifer), Stercula (Sterculiaceae), Ispaghula (Plantaginaceae), Guar (Leguminosae), Alginate (Fucaceae), Agar, Carrageenan (Chondrus crispus)......I can't remember the rest...omg...please just kill me. -.-

If you are wondering what i'm blabbering about, these are plant names that are used to make Gums and mucillages. I don't know why i need to learn about them, but i've been trying to stick those names into my puny brain the past 1 hour.

So much for taking a break. Time to mug again. Toodles!



"Whatever you do, work it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
Colossians 3:23

A good reminder to me at this time as I face my studies with much distress and fustration. Do it for His glory (:


memories brings back happy moments