<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Not a Superwoman
Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:45:00 pm

And so I realised....
I'm not a Super woman after all.
I tried to sustain till 7am this morning, but I ended up sleeping at 6am. I was greeted with a horrible migraine when I woke up at 9.30am. From then, the whole day just went down the drain. :( Such a crappy way to start the day.

I hate exams!



Its still nicer to go to a place where I can feel spiritually calm and relaxed...
Holy Trinity Platt (:
Its where I can sit, clear all thoughts and just forget the world around me.
The best time to go there is on a weekday, in the morning, at about 9am/10am.



Picture perfect memories.


memories brings back happy moments