<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Negligence!
Monday, January 10, 2011 3:16:00 pm

I did a really careless mistake today. Negligence you might call it. Tsk! Its so.... typical of me to make careless mistakes! :( Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Anyway, managed to finish what I needed to study, yesterday night(: Which is a really good thing for me, cause as of now, I think i'm going to take a break till Jeanette's Birthday celebration at 6pm (: Shall study after the celebration. Anyway, its time I get my bio-clock adjusted back to normal again, if not I'll be sleeping during exams!

Yesterday's sermon was pretty interesting...
"It is one thing to say, God is in control of our lives" but its another thing to say "I am willing to do what God wants, even if it is not something we want."
Just the other day, I had a burning question about God's control over my life, and the sermon made me understand abit more through a passage from Samuel. Amazing how God speaks to me (:

Weather in here is getting so much better! Its actually 8 degrees now! A big improvement from Christmas week. I hope it just continues to improve.

I really can't wait for exams to be over. Really hate it when my mind is just filled with "I need to study this, I need to cover that, I haven't studied this...." Its just so stressful. Thanks for the encouragements from friends over here in UK and those back in Singapore. <3 u all!!! (:



God bless.


"You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28.


memories brings back happy moments