Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:04:00 am
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope everyone will have a wonderful and blessed new year ahead! 2011!! (:
I had a wonderful Christmas this year. Time spent with my Uni friends. Just eating loads of food and playing games. Loved the fellowship and company of my brothers and sisters in christ. (:
Today, QL sent me a picture of the sun setting in Singapore. That really brightened my day, cause sunlight only appears for 6 hrs here. Love you girl! So blessed to have you, such a wonderful friend in my life! (: Can't wait to hang out with you when you come back to UK.
Studying has really been a drag for me the past week or so. Studying at weird hours and eating and drinking huge amounts of coffee to stay awake. I can hear the fat cells screaming for a work out! LOL... Okay, i'll hit the gym when it opens on the 4th of Jan.
So stressed out over exams recently. Hai... its that time of the year again when I have to stuff my face in books and mug day and night. QL dropped me this phrase:
To God.... "Faithfulness doesn't necessarily lead to success, but success IS faithfulness"
It kinda puzzled me at first... but I think I understand it. (:
God bless everyone! <3
I've just been listening to the 2 beautiful twin sisters online, JS. Their voices are so captivating! (:.... Officially missing you. They just sang it perfectly.
memories brings back happy moments