Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:26:00 am
Greetings from a very blacked-eyed, eye-bagged 2nd year pharmacy student. Exams are 2 weeks away and i'm very tired from studying. The stress and constant staring of words is driving me crazy!!!
But i'm very comforted that God is with me, and guiding me throughout, and I have faith that everything will be alright (: Thanks to my friends for constantly giving me encouragments and reminding me that God is always there for me. I need to keep in mind, always to "behold the lamb of god", and do everything for his glory... :)
Anyway, Its 530am now, cause I think I screwed up my bio-clock big time. Been sleeping 3 hours a day the past week or so... and I still have 1 and half subjects left to mug, before my 2nd round of revision. Sian.... Its sooo painful to study, so painful, but its getting better, it'll get better with God in mind (:
Okay, time for another cup of coffee... Die, Think i'm really addicted to caffiene. I need at least a cup in the morning to keep me going throughout the day, and I've been excessively drink 3 cups a day. This is bad, gotta kick this habit after exams.
Okay, time to mug. I'm gonna kick the ass of all the 5 papers! Somehow! arghhh....
God may you bless me with your grace and peace.
Amen.
memories brings back happy moments