<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


2 down, 3 to go!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:37:00 pm

YAY! 1 more paper down, 3 more to go. (:
Today's paper was much better than monday's paper, which is a really good thing, cause this module has the highest credit units!
Thank God it went on well. (:

Seriously, I don't know why examiners like to test the most minute and insignificant things when they have like more concept based questions that they could ask. They would ask for a small little figure instead of the mechanics of how a certain system works (which takes up like more than half a module). So thats what they do to differentiate the 1st class from the 2nd?


Anyway... I'm just glad that 1 only have 3 more papers to go. I'm going to get a good rest now and mug the rest of the week off in preparation for dooms-week next week. OH! and I finally hit the gym today after 1 month of intense studying and fat accumulating. My daily dose of Endorphins! The feeling is just SO good! :)

For now, I think i'll just post some pics that has been stored in my phone for a while now:

This was the state of Roscoe Lecture theatre during the Education strike period. Totally messy! There were protesters curled up in their sleeping bags at the front of the lecture hall. Some were even snoring -.-

Thanks to all my lovelies for sending me food and other stuff during the Christmas period to keep me going through the stressful times. And also thanks for all the Christmas cards from my friends over here in UK. The messages were so sweet and some really funny. Love u all!!

QL sent me this pic from S'pore...cookies that she was making with her church friends... they look so yummy!

I had a live band performing infront of me while I study! HEHEHE! Joel! I'm your no. 1 fan! (: (Joel on Guitar, Julian singing)

And this was the Tuna pasta bake which i baked for dinner a few days back. Its that time again, when I crave for some "comfort" food in times of dire stress. >.< The cute caterpillar log cake we got for Jeanette on her 20th birthday. Gosh! why does everyone seem so young??!

My extremely pathetic exam timetable (Trying to make it look attractive by putting more colours to it, but its obviously not helping -.-)

Alright, this was the state of my room floor on saturday night. LOL! I think a hurricane swept through it.

The candle that burns midnight oil with me through the wee hours. (: It hasn't set off the fire alarm YET. haha... Thanks Melvin (:

OH! my favourite! Look at how crowded it was in Trafford Centre during the Boxing day sale! It was really a mad rush! But anyway, this year's sale wasn't fantastic.

Nostalgic huh? My Primary school writing pads! HAHA!! Its now used as my rough paper. Can't believe I still have it with me! (:



Alright, thats all from me for now. Time for me to take my well deserved afternoon nap and get on cracking with my studies.



"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26


memories brings back happy moments