Friday, November 26, 2010 12:53:00 am
I've never had insomnia before, and this is really eating into me!!!! Argh! I haven't had a decent sleep since, last wednesday. I'm seeing black eyes, eye bags and a very grumpy, grouchy and irritatable me. I'm just glad i'm able to control myself and not throw my temper or irritated self around. Sorry, if i've unintentionally offended anyone with my body language or actions or words. Truly apologetic. :(
I'm really having a very tough time here, juggling my studies, volunteering work, personal admin issues to handle and church activities all at once. Time I reflected my life and priorities. As the work load has inevitably been increasing, I've found myself worrying and stressing up over things I have not done. The thought is just killing me! I really wish that Winter holidays would come, then again, it means that exams are round the corner. hai...
Thanks for those who had stood by my side, heard all my incoherent rantings and beared my constant whinning of stress, but yet encouraged me the whole way.
I believe God would pull me through all tough times. (:
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" 2 Corinthians 4:18
memories brings back happy moments