<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Everything I do, do it for his glory
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:29:00 pm

Hello everyone.

I know, i haven't been blogging for a really long while, and I doubt anyone ever comes around here anymore. But, anyway, its for my use really. I'll just rant in this little corner. It somehow makes me feel better, rather than bottling things up.

Winter is really coming now. Its freezing my fingers off! Thank god for the leather gloves! (:

So much has happened since the day I came back in Manchester. The feeling this year is very much different from last. Studying has become very mundane and inevitably getting very stressful. I'm halfway through my 1st sem, and its not appearing very favourable. Not that i'm not doing well for tests, but its cause i'm so busy with activities that I feel that I'm lagging behind alot. I really need a good break, followed by an ample supply of coffee and sleepless nights of mugging. I need to get the motivation and drive back. God, please give me the concentration and determination! FOCUS!

28th will be a very important day for me, cause i'm getting baptised! (: I'm so excited, yet very nervous cause I will need to say a testimony infront of the church congregation. But it is comforting to know that all my SF friends and buddies will be there to support me at Holy Trinity Platt. Settling down in Platt has really been tough on me. I'm finding it hard to fit into the "all caucasian" community and breaking the "not-much-topics-to-talk-about" barrier, let alone contributing and serving the church. This is really a challenge cause it is out of my comfort zone. I know that MCCC is like family to me, with a very closely knitted chinese ethnic community which I really enjoy, both the comfort and warm of the church. Its been 1 year and I'm still torn inbetween. However, I believe that God has his reasons and that there is always something to learn from this experience. I need to give myself time and pray about it, for I have faith the answer will be shown.

God has really changed and moved me and I'm very very happy that he came into my life, for without him, I'm nothing.

Helped out at Mustard Tree (Charity organisation) to give food to the homeless. 1st experience (on friday) was abit scary and I felt abit useless, but guess what? Sunday's sermon was about the Mustard seed! and it really added meaning to my 2nd help out at mustard Tree (which was also on sunday). Not only was sunday's volunteering at mustard tree a more useful and accomplished one, the sermon really boosted my willingness and the intentions of helping was really from my heart. Its amazing how he speaks to me :)

Time to mug now....


Reminder to myself - "Everything I do, do it for his glory"


memories brings back happy moments