Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:13:00 pm
Hello little space.. I actually haven't forgotten about you!
Ive got so much things to do. I'm so packed with volunteer work, school work, church activites.... I really want to get myself into the momentum, but I don't seem to be picking up speed! I'm feeling very lazy, unmotivated and so lack of drive. I'm practically forcing myself to study! Whats wrong with me?
God, I need the motivation....
My birthday is coming soon, and I totally forgot about it. It was only until SL called me last sunday and asked me if I was free... I was like... "whats on the 23rd? I think I have volunteering work to do on that day.. its either 23rd or 24th". Its my 21st birthday, yet I don't feel like its coming. I'm so caught up and buried under school work. I'm actually really looking forward for study break 2 weeks from now, though its only 4 days break for me, but I need it badly!!
Its time I brought a stop to it. Better to stop than continue, I don't want to end up all confused, messed up and in pain.
God would know better... i'm sure he will help me untangle the confusion one day! :)
memories brings back happy moments