<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Back from Aussie land:)
Monday, August 23, 2010 3:31:00 pm

This trip was really enjoyable. Didn't do much of a travelling this holiday, except for the last few days when we went down south to Mandurah. Besides that, it was more of hovering between my Aunt's house in Morley and Shelley. Had alot of "cousin-ly" bonding :) ahhh.. the good ol' days. This time, the fun was different.... Dota, Mahjong, hearts and driving around aimlessly. lol.

Okay. Let the pics do the talking. HAHA... yes, u guessed it. I'm plucking lemons from the "abundantly lemon producing" lemon tree. This tree from my Aunt's back yard produces lemons ALL YEAR ROUND since.... 20 years ago!

Don't ask about the hat... my bro found it.While all 4 guys were playing golf at Vines...

A nice Al Fresco gathering at the house in Shelley :)Korean hotpot dinner at Aunty Oogie and Uncle Frank's home. The scenery from their house is so beautiful! The Perth's city sky line. Met up with Mui Yin and Jie Min... and they were so nice to bring me around!
A cousin day! Jess and I and......
....those 2 idiots (Joe and my bro) who are purposely acting very GAY infront of the camera! -.-The parents took a photo of us doing the dishes, while they sat down in the dining room chatting happily away. 12 years ago, it was the other way around.LOL!Time for a proper the M&M&M&M cousin photo :)
Oh mann... i'm sooo gonna miss this precious time together. The last time all 4 of us met was probably about 6 or 7 years ago. The last time 2 of our families (all 8 of us) gathered was about 10 years ago. Now that we all are working (except me, but i'll be FARFAR away) it would be a rare chance that we will gather again anytime soon.
All saved in memories to be re-lived again... many years from now. Loved the trip, loved the company, loved the time spent and loved the weather.
and ofcourse.. loved the food. HAHA :) This is my favourite fast food outlet there. CHICKEN TREAT! Its only found in Western Australia and no where else.
Apart from all the fun. I just received an e-mail saying that I would have classes on the 22nd of September. ARGH!! such a party pooper! Means I have to go back earlier. Just when I thought that I would be having 1 week break before I start school again. Whats wrong with my course?! Why is it that other courses don't have to start so early, and they get to end earlier! Not fair! :(


memories brings back happy moments