Saturday, August 07, 2010 5:02:00 pm
This place has become such a ghost town. I've been too carried away with life these 2 months, that I kinda forgot the existance of this little corner.
Sometimes i wonder whats the use of keeping this blog when its almost about to die, but then again, this blog carries 4 years of memories, rantings, cursing, joy, happiness, gossips and everything else minute and major in my life.
My life has been SO, SO, SO, GREAT recently. VERYVERY fun indeed. I don't want to go back UK! lol. Its just perfect here. :) Friends, Family and FUN, the triple Fs. Been out with friends almost everyday of the week and yet having the energy to juggle 2 jobs. I'm ironically enjoying this hectic life of mine here in this sunny island. Somehow, its as though i've been deprived of this crazy fun for years (despite having all the freedom in the world when i'm in UK).
Cheers to the life i'm having now. I love being a student. I love holidays, and I love Singapore:)
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!! (In advance)..
"and i need you now........"
memories brings back happy moments