<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Nigella Lawson's Seduction
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:47:00 pm

I was just watching Nigella Lawson on youtube. Her choice of seductive and taste-bud arousing way of describing food has really lured alot of viewers to watch her food program. I can really see the joy in her whenever she starts talking about food. Even simple decoration of a cake can get her all excited. Though her food is absolutely not good for the coronary heart vessel nor blood sugar levels (haha.... if you know what I mean), but I looks sooo delicious you'll feel like digging your hand into the screen and take a piece of her divine desserts or a spoonful of that savoury dish.

I just decided to take a walk through her blog today. After coming back from a 10 day holiday, I've cleared my heart and mind. All disappointment has sincerly died down. Sometimes I wonder what went wrong? Why did it turn out this way? What could have been done to salvage every bit of this friendship? Its really heartbreaking to lose someone so precious to you. Though, deep down, I wished that things would one day be back to how it used to be. I guess, I learnt alot of things along the way. But it is true... you lose and gain along the pathway called, life. I just wish her all the best in her road to success and her may all her many big and small dreams come true. :)

Its about time, I started to get my act together and pull myself to get some things done. I haven't even booked my flight ticket to go back to Manchester! HAHA (shows how much I don't want to be back). Still contemplating of bring more stuff to UK, cause 3 years later, i've got to bring them all back -.- ... think i'm just gonna procrastinate.

Anyway, some news gossips. Guess all have heard about the shocking phillipines hostage incident. I have to comment this, cause its really rupturing within me. "What in the world were the Commandos doing???!?!?!?!?!! " The police force are poorly trained indeed. When i saw the management of the scene, I knew negative comments were going to be splashed all over the news and internet.

Sending my condolences to those innocent travellers who passed away during the tragic incident.


memories brings back happy moments