<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Just between you and me - Foreigner
Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:08:00 am

Finally after procrastinating for 2 months, I've finally got my flight tickets settled. Thanks to my father who helped me to book it. :)

So i've got just over 3 weeks left in this sunny island, then its another long time I will be away again. This time, most likely it would be a longer stay in uk, cause i'm thinking of getting a job there during the Summer holidays. Since i'm young, I should venture out and find some challenges. Though its always so tempting to come back Singapore and slack away (alright, not really slack for me since i'm still working during my hols) but its just good to have the company of my loved ones here. Will see how it goes next summer, but for now, i've got to slowly get the momentum going before school starts next month.




Have u ever had that experience where you are sitting in the car, and you hear a very nice "old" song (song from the 80s). It seems that you only hear the song when you are sitting lazily in the backseat of the car, with your whole family in it, while your father is driving back home from a scrumptious dinner on a weekend night. One day, when you are far far away from home, and you suddenly came across this particular song on the radio. The memories of comfort and family companionship taps on your sense. Thats when you really miss home....

I'm not being emo here, but back in uk, there was once that I came across this song, and it really brought back alot of memories.... though its got nothing to do with the lyrics, but its just at that certain point of time, you hear a certain song and it triggers a thought. This song is, "waiting for a girl like you" by Foreignerand "Just between you and me" by Lou Gramm .


memories brings back happy moments