<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Greetings from perth :)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:51:00 am

Greetings!!! from a not-so-little-yet-very-secluded-city in the western side of Australia, PERTH! I'm now on my cousin's comfy bed blogging. This holiday, currently my 4th day here, has really been a VERY RELAXING HOLIDAY! Its really just to "NUAH" (rot and relax) my week away. No worries, no haunting and daunting thought about reality.

Haven't been back here for 12 years already, but i must say, not alot of things have changed. I've yet to go back to my old primary school. Apparently, I heard that the librarian has been there ever since!

Just met up with Jie Min and Mui Yin. Missed them! Loved the trip to Fremantle:) Though i didn't get to meet up with Charlene :( Another day perhaps. :)

So what have I been doing lately? haha.. reliving the childhood SLEEPOVER days. You know, when you are young (well at least for me), sleepovers were so fun! So thats what I have been doing.....sleepovers at my cousins' house, playing games, doing dumb stuff, eating all the sinful junk food (recalling when we were younger and less self-conscious..lol). Though we couldn't play the same:
- pillowfights
- stupid dancing on the front car porch when cars go by
- jumping on beds
- throwing mudpies at my aunty's wall (she only found out a few years back that her backyard wall was covered in hardened mud.. HAHAHAH!)
- Cycling and playing with sand balls on our neighbour's front porch
- Eating a whole bottle of nutella while watching "the nanny" on TV

but we still did reminisce those GOOD OLD DAYS :)

How I wish I was a child again. LOL!

Toodles! Time for me to play Dota (blame it on the bad influence my bro and joe have on jess and me!)


memories brings back happy moments