Friday, August 20, 2010 5:19:00 pm
Good-day mate! HAHA..(love teasing the Australian accent)
I'm going sand boarding on Sunday! I'm so looking forward for that. Somehow I seem to be living in a world of my own now that I'm back here in Perth. No cares, no worries. Its just like having the feeling of retirement! HAHA. I know its too early to feel that way, but this break is really a great escape from this hectic world. Ofcourse, no absolute shirk from reality and its haunting problems.
Australians to vote for their preferred goverment tomorrow. Shall make no comments about that. (Why the hell am I even blogging about that?!!). But I must say, its the first time i'm seeing such "slandering" towards opposite parties on national TV. Its discreetly amusing!
Politics aside, I just came home from uncle Frank's house. Its great visiting an old old family friend. One i haven't met in the longest of time. They have aged after 12 years, which is also, unfortunately a reminder that I'm aging too! Anyway, i had a awfully wonderful time. The stories that Uncle Frank told us about his Commando days when he was serving the British Army during the wars and confrontations all over the world. He gave us a totally different outlook of life. Things like lives seem almost "ordinary and mundane" to this jolly old English, but it means everything to us. Money on the other hand means almost nothing to him (he and his dreams of Utopia, which you and I know, obviously don't exist in this world), but money has a substantial impact on our lives. It makes me wonder, do peoples' perspective of life change with age or with the enviroment? What is it that causes them to have this paradigm shift?
Oh! and to add to my baking collection, I baked a cuppuccino and vanilla cheezecake today with my Aunty. Turned out not bad, but bro and I still preferred the Hazelnut cheezecake I baked about 3 weeks back in Singapore.
"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be"
Toodles for now :)
memories brings back happy moments