<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


HELLO SINGAPORE!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 3:00:00 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY!
HELLO SINGAPORE!

Today is my 2nd week back in Singapore. There is really nothing to describe the Joy and Happiness of being back. With the comfort of my friends and family surrounding me. I'm soooo savouring every bit of time i have with them.

Whats the first dish I ate when I stepped back on this Sunny island? Mee goreng and Wanton mee. And i've been eating a whole lot since i came back. This time, dieting will have to come to a halt thanks to my brother's constant reminder "U better eat all the food u have been craving for! 3 more months and u will have to kiss it goodbye!" ofcourse followed by his EVIL LAUGHTER.

I'm so very happy my friends from Australia are back as well! I can't wait to meet up with them. Been meeting all my friends the past 2 weeks.... havent met up with my Uni friends yet... soon soon. Should spend more time with my Singapore friends while we all are still here. (:

I've started my vacation job at IMH just yesterday. It is really a good enviroment to work in and the pace is slower, compared to "you-know-where". On top of that, I get to go off-site of IMH to do rounds! How cool is that!!!

I can't wait for my August vacation too! Where to go? Where to go?? hehe.. might be going back to Perth... its been a longlonglonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time... I really really really want to be back there, and re-live that childhood carefree life. Mummy can we please go back?

Results have been released, and it was, to god's grace, good!(: Though everything could always be better, but thanks to him, I made it past FIRST YEAR OF PHARMACY SCHOOL! Kudos!


Oh! I must exclaim my bursting happiness, my parents bought me a new camera! YAY! Screw those evil London pickpocketers!


memories brings back happy moments