Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:38:00 am
Omg, i think i just died packing all my stuff into boxes and putting them at Ian's place. LOL... i think i just churned out some biceps along the way! HAHA... But in anycase, a really big thanks to Ian for coming to my place and helping me to move all my boxes.
I seriously can't wait to be home... why does time seem to crawl...
Oh.. before I jump to going home, I just want to announce the end to EXAMS! WOOTS! It has really been a long and draggy exam lasting for 4 weeks in total. I've never had an exam stretching this long in my life. In singapore, its chop-chop, 2 weeks and everything is over. Over here, its like mental torture, the ordeal of going through an extended exam is really stressful and draining. Thank god its all over.
I'm having a class gathering tomorrow! can't wait! hehe.. homemade popcorn, chips pizza... a horror movie and to end it all, a sleepover at Jing's place. Luckily, her halls is my hall! So my classmates can sleepover at my place too! Fun and more fun! :) So looking forward to it.
Time to feast my eyes on some long abandoned korean variety shows, dramas and songs...
Toodles!
memories brings back happy moments