Friday, May 21, 2010 4:40:00 pm
Its weird, my presence here...cos..
I'm in the midst of my exams. Just ended 1 paper today. It was G-REAT! Thanks to the grace of God.
I saw this article headline "Singaporeans like to complain". I'll second that.
Singaporeans complain over the most minute things and they make it sound as though their whole life revolves around it, and to make an attention drawing scene, they blow the picture up to make matters a BIG HAIRY DEAL.
Seriously, they don't know whats worse till they have lived out of that tiny comfort zone. After living in UK for just under a year, i've no doubt in saying that Singapore is INDEED one of the safest, cleanest, accessible, convenient and most public-friendly place to be in. For that, 2 thumbs up for Singapore!
I know, national day it not here yet, and no i'm not serving NS. But for some reason, my patriotism is overflowing today.
Time to hit the books.
bye.
memories brings back happy moments