Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:31:00 pm
Easter hols is about to end. Tomorrow will be the last day before hectic school schedule kicks in once again. Part of me is happy, the other half is in distress. School has always been this taxing, but i shall bear in mind the joys of studying as compared to working.
I really enjoyed my parents' company the past 17 days they were in uk. All the beautiful scenery, the jokes, the memories and the most importantly, their presence. That's why my other half of me is happy, cause the faster time passes, i'll be back home soon! I miss everything back home. The comfort, the safety, the food, the love of family and friends.. and haha.. the peaceful rest when I get back home in my lovely room! (:
I've got a target, a goal, and I SHALL FULFILL IT!!
Be the best you can be. Thats something to keep with you. No one is ever perfect, but that doesn't stop anyone from improving, from learning, from being a better person. Whether it is socially, character wise, knowledge, spiritually or image.
Somehow, i feel that I'm drifting from god, studies as always is getting in the way. Its an excuse i know. I need him the most to pull me through this tough time. Somehow, he has made everything fall into place for me when i'm here in this land farfaraway, all to his credit. The wonderful things that he has done for me, will always be remembered. (:
Exam countdown...34 days...
memories brings back happy moments