<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


picnic!
Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:12:00 am

Exams are a few days away. Hai... i can feel the pressure building up!
So much things to worry... this and that...
part and parcel of growing up hey?
Can't wait to be back in sg!

I'm looking forward to this coming friday cause i'm gonna have a picnic! Its been ages since i've had one! Since... omg.. i don't even remember. Pray for good weather on that day. The weather has been really good recently! Its been 15 to 17 deg in the day recently.. super warm! Out with the coats and hoodies, and in with the t-shirt, shorts and slippers while basking under the afternoon sun on the green lawn on top of the mini hill... What a day to look forward to! (: Relax and just absorb in the sun rays... ahhhh....(:




Cos' u know why? I'm sick and tired of your sorries! I've had enough.


memories brings back happy moments