<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


God works wonders!
Friday, March 19, 2010 9:48:00 pm

Annyong Haseyeo!

Its finally here!!! SPRING! The flowers are starting to bloom from absolutely no where! LOL Its funny how the flowers just shoots out of the grass over night.. and they start to cover the school's compounds. Such a bueatiful sight. Shall take pics for you all to see soon(:

Alot of things have been happening lately. Nothing unusual, as always, my biological clock is seriously all screwed up. I keep telling myself.." why am i doing this to myself??!!" Frankly, I simply have no idea! Fell sick recently. Was down with the horrible flu, but no worries, i'm back on my feet, fit as a fiddle.
Had an interview today. It went on really well. I'm so glad! God has been so faithful, helpful and wonderful to me since the day i stepped into this foreign land. Despite everything, he loves me the same. What would I have done without him! :)

Mum and Dad are coming over next week!! What more could I anticipate! I'm so excited! 17 days around uk! I'm so looking forward to it!

And you know, my korean craze! Its endless I tell you! I'm actually learning the language (guess u can already tell)! Slowly does it yeah? Guess learning 1 more language, ain't gonna harm me. I'll treat it like a pastime. At least there are people here I have practice with! how nice! Oh! and i'm also learning how to cook korean dishes! One day I shall let my friends try it, and see what they say! aja! fighting! I just can't wait for my new home to come, so i can cook in a clean and more "homely" kitchen.
I'm so jealous! Hosanna is going to Korea with her family during Summer!! I WANNA GO TOO!!! *Who knows? I might meet yong hwa there!keke*

okay, to end my blog... Some pictures of the long gone Kyoul (winter)!

This was how Chinese New Year was celebrated... Steamboat!

Met desmond and his friends cause he wanted to pay a last visit to Manchester shops! shopping in uk is addictive isn't it??LOL! Bet he will 2nd me on that. right?! He'll be heading back to the sunny island next week. Hope his short 3 month experience here in uk was an enriching one! Time to head back home huh? Haiz.. i came here first, and leaving last. :( During the singapore briefing today, in order to promote S'pore, they were flashing singapore food!!!! WHATS THIS???!! purposely tempting me right??! I was like.. omg... *with both eyes half closed - see no evil* I can't wait to be back in Singapore. I wanna go home!!! :( I miss everything. EVERYTHING.

okay, i miss ang ku kueh (peanut)... ok, this is a weird craving. But whatever, blame it on the hunger pangs.

Annyonghi Kashipshio!



memories brings back happy moments