<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Korean Maniac
Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:44:00 pm

Well, sadly, school has started already. I only wished it would have been longer. I really enjoyed my 1 week of "guilt-free" holidays. (Guilt free, coz i don't have any exams directly after that holidays). I filled that week with lots of food, fun, apartment hunting... as well as KOREAN DRAMAS(:

I've gotten myself hooked onto korean dramas once again -.- Its really really sinful, cause the shows are EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!! This has to stop!! Currently crazy over "You're Beautiful". The drama is so funny and the OST is really nice as well! and.. haha ofcourse the guys are good looking! Jung Yong Hwa :D This is his first time acting, but he is doing alright, not exceptionally great (as compared to his looks) but good for a newbie, but I'm so loving his band's (C.N. Blue) album. It really gives Korean songs a new insight. And ofcourse, he sings really well!!!
Korea variety shows are extremely funny too! People who are bored should really go watch it!! hehe...

Gosh, i really should dig out this korean craze from me :x



Lets go crazy!~ :D


memories brings back happy moments