<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


The internet-less life
Monday, January 11, 2010 8:47:00 pm


Its been ages since i last blogged, thanks to the breakdown of my internet. From the 24th of Dec till the 11th of Jan. I can't believe it! It takes close to 3 weeks to get my internet fixed. What is this mann??!! Thats Manchester for you! Well, I'll just have to face it, thats just the way any other western country works. You wait, they take their time. After all, it doesn't affect them. If it can be delayed, why not? I hate that mentality! I was at the verge of going down to the reception house to get my room changed cause of the lack of internet. Thank god the internet came back in time for me to save all that trouble of making a big hoohar at the office.

Alright, enough ranting about the crappy delay in the internet recovery. Desmond, u owe me one! hahah!

So without internet, with most of my friends gone back to the sunny island and the very much predicted harsh winter....you can expect how my winter holidays went by. Besides worrying about not being able to skype my parents and being so disconnected from the outside world, i still managed to survive it through! Kudos to me! :)

On a lighter note, I really enjoyed my new year this year. Well, it is the first time i'm celebrating my new year out of singapore, but the seniors left here in manchester have been really great!(: Pot luck and all those food to invite in that new year was YUMMY-LICIOUS!

Alright, its 1 more week to exams. Dreadful exams.. but ahhh well.. hopefully there will be a beautiful rainbow after the storm. I really can't wait for Easter vacation in March, and by June, ITS SUMMER VACATION!! So looking forward to that!

New year resolution:
1. To make my stay in Manchester a better one
2. To make wrong things right once again
3. Draw closer to God
4. To learn more recipes and cook more (:
5. To excel in studies and achieve my goals
and many more..


memories brings back happy moments