<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Manchester love
Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:21:00 am

I love my SF group to bits!(:

Its just birthday mania this month! Apart from jesus's birth date on X'mas day! haha!
Happy birthday to.. FABIAN, HOSANNA, JENNY and HELEN. Celebration at Tai Wu and at Helen's house was great. Sitting down at helen's living room and just singing to the Vinnie's strumming of the guitar. Enjoyed the time spent together. Spent fabien's last hours of his 22nd years with him.. and counted down to his 23rd B'day(: Feel the manchester love yo! Believers grow with believers under God's embrace... (:

Melvin, thanks for the book, to show me what my life is driven by.... shall be my daily readings through the winter days(:

SF tomorrow... looking forward to it (:

Went for Singapore Society AGM. The event was really an eye opener for me. Impressed by some of the the speeches made by not only the running canidates, but by the previous committee that had just stepped down. I placed my votes based on my perception on the canidate's capabilities and their practical, idealistic and concrete speeches (some of them really impressed me! A learning point!) But I must say, i'm pretty happy with the newly elected committee, hopefully they will do us proud!(: Jia you!

Thanks to the ex-committee for all the help and support u all have given us freshers. The unconditional attention that they poured on us freshers made me feel at home in this foreign country. Making sure that we arrive safely to our door step after late events (knowing that the streets are never a safe place during the unearthly hours). Teaching us the best money saving tips and the constant motivational and encouraging talks when I was facing dilemmas. Especially like to thank Julian and Tim!! Greatest and most caring seniors since the time i stepped into Manchester. (: Thanks to u both!



To end off: Deuteronomy 31:6


memories brings back happy moments