Monday, December 07, 2009 12:57:00 am

Its not christmas till you hear this song....Carol of the bells : )
Went to Hosanna's Coniston Hall Carol Concert. Its was FANTASTIC! soooo nice! Brass band from RNCM (One of the top music schools in europe), and a lovely combined choir. Whats better than a cosy night, with great choir music and warm, freshly baked, delicious, mouth watering christmas mince pies? Sense that great satisfaction hovering above the budding x'mas mood.
Bring in CHRISTMAS!
I'm praying for a white christmas this year! : )
Was at church this morning, went to Hosanna's halls for carols in the afternoon, Dinner with Rach, later went to bake 3 cakes with Jason, Rachelle and Elliot for Helen/Penny/Fabian's Surprise Bday party!! Such a Jam packed, but fun and exciting weekend!
2 more weeks till the december winter holidays. I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!
Whats more after the exams in January!! YIPPEE!
Joshua 1:9
Through this verse, this is where i find my hope, I find my safety, I find my courage (:
memories brings back happy moments