<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Poison Kiss
Saturday, November 07, 2009 9:49:00 pm

Poison Kiss by The Last Goodnight

Your eyes don't lie
They give you away
You say, you say Everything is different today
Your footsteps fall, all over the place
You're up, you're down
A butterfly caught in the cage

I don't know why I needed you more
I don't know how, you got through the door
I don't know where you were
But back and forth, back and forth

This is the last goodbye I'm ever gonna say
This is the last goodnight I'm ever gonna waste
This kiss is poisonous
If you can't control the way, it enters your soul

One love, one life, one love is better than you tonight
Sunday driver, you never get far
You call, you call, everyone is juggling hearts
You think that you never make a mistake
You say, you say, everyone else is to blame



Suffering from post-york syndrome. haha! ITS SUCH A NICE PLACE!(:

Head to the gym!(:


memories brings back happy moments