Thursday, November 12, 2009 1:38:00 pm
Can't wait for Nottingham games on Saturday!(: Going to Nottingham! woots!
So pissed, cause my stupid kettle broke down on me last night -.- I was like.." what?! no water?!" but lucky my kitchen had an extra kettle. phew! Gotta head down to the electrical shop to get another one soon....
I'm scouting around for apartments too!!! If i don't get St. Gab's hall next year, i'll prob move out to an apartment with all my friends! yippee! Scout for the cheapest, yet most convenient. I've already got one in mind. Gonna check it out soon!
Yesterday's SF was really fun as Helen's house! Dinner was great! Thanks to Jenny and Jason for their awesome cooking!
"Walk in his footsteps and grow with him. Cause he loved us first =)"
Oh! i finally know where Tai Pan is. YAY! Can get my chinese ingredients without having to go all the way to Chinatown. (: I didn't know Chinese New Year next year fell on the Valentines' Day! haha! can have Reunion Dinner Steamboat with my fellow Singaporean friends! How exciting!
PS: I don't care. hah! it gave u away.
memories brings back happy moments