Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:19:00 pm
HI all!
Its my 2nd week in Manchester already. Pretty much settled down.
Temperature is slowly creeping lower and lower... and its starting to freeze my ass off!
The wind has got to STOP!!!!
School is into its 2nd week next monday, and stress is starting to kick it. Just when I thought that I should be fine with diploma background.. i was TOTALLY WRONG. Physics?! PHYSICS?! in pharmacy? OMG... remind me, I STUDYING PHARMACY here! hello?! I'm scared... its no wonder why ms chua warned me that studying pharm here is gonna be difficult.
Ive got a subject squeezing OC1 and 2 and probably OC3 into 1 semester. I'm going nuts! This is gonna call in some major mugging.
To all my dear PST classmates who are gg to do pharmacy next year... my advice : GRAB THE DIRECTED TEXTS BEFORE YOUR COURSE MATES DO!LOL! I so love the library books now. Trust me on this.
People, Ignore me...I need to psycho myself..."I need to get my masters... i NEED TO! I NEED TO!!!!! arghhh...." Not that the work load is gonna get any better, infact, it is gonna get worst, but... ah well... thats the way it has to be! Gambette!
Alright, WELL, i'll quit complaining and indulging in self-pity.. its not all that bad actually.... cause it is great fun here as well! With Rach, my Singapore society ppl, and my pharmacy friends... its quite a fruitful and exciting life. This evens out my horrific studies with great fun!
Went to catch Fame the last time round with my pharmacy friends, and some singaporeans as well! Got tickets at a discount too! Its the first time i watched a movie in the UK. I thought fame wasn't that nice as i thought it would be though:( It kinda became boring towards the end.
memories brings back happy moments