<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Greetings from Manchester!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:15:00 pm

HELLO!!! been MIA-ing from blogging for a long time.

First of all, THANKS!!! to everyone who sent me off that day at the airport!! Kenny, Mark, Eugene, Qinghui, Charmane, Peng Jie, Mh, Zenas, Adrian (: And all the well wishes i got from my friends through sms and facebook!!!(:




I'm here in Manchester already. It took a while to get use to.. and I am still need lots of time to get use to this place. My first few days was extemely.... tiring.

The plane ride to start of with was not a very pleasant trip. There was this really BIG guy who sat beside me, so his arms inevitably crossed over to my chair and i was only left with 3/4 of my seat throughout the 7 half hour journey to Dubai. My legs were all stiff with the hand luggage at my feet and the plane was fully packed!


I rotted during the 2 hours at the transit terminal in Dubai, and to my dismay, after the long wait.. i had to lunge my 15kg hang luggage and backpack up a staircase to the next plane. Another 7 half hours later, upon arrival at Manchester from Dubai, I have to lunge it down the stairs into the runway where the bus picked us up and brought us to the airport arrival. The plane food was not nice.




My total luggage was 50kg including hand luggage. I had to lunge it to my hostel on uneven pavements (totally UNGLAM with all my boxes falling down).. and carry it up 4 flights of stairs =.= I was super muscular that day.

But yes, I reached there in ONE PIECE (: Okay, complaints aside, this place is a rather nice place(: I'm really happy with my hostel, its cosy and clean! though abit small but its good(: School is just 3 mins walk from my place and I'm enjoying the weather. Its really nice.. not too cold...YET. But the temperature here is unpredictable.

Went to manchester town as well as CHINATOWN... had an awesome dinner with my singapore friends at a CHINESE restaurant. OMG!!! I SOOOOOOO MISS CHINESE FOOD!!!

Today there was a MAN U vs MAN CITY match... u could see many red ppl walking around in their jersey and heading to the pubs at 1.30 in the AFTERNOON. So unlike singapore when matches were at night! HAHA! Pub/Club bouncers are HUGE MANN! HAHAH!! There are many funny/weird ppl in Manchester too! some did kickboxing while walking on the pavements. While others would shout.."YEAH!!!" in the middle of no where.HAHA! its a funny sight. People here are polite but straight forward.

Its 11.30pm and there is fireworks outside my room now. I wonder y... but anyway.. its a really nice sight(:

Time to turn in.. school is starting tmr! GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!

Some photos(:







memories brings back happy moments