<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


so long
Sunday, July 05, 2009 11:08:00 am

I had my fair share of blindness equivalent the past few days. It is extremely irritating. But thankfully, many of my friends had assured me on gaining back my full vision by the end of next week. The wonders of LASIK.

Ally, Pat and Charlene would be heading to Aussie land soon. Gosh! How i would miss them. Somehow, i feel its better to be the last to go, then i can send my friends off before myself. Going to a different country from them would mean different holiday periods, therefore less chances of seeing them anytime soon. How sad:(

I can't wait for August to come...Why does July seem sooooooo long?


memories brings back happy moments