Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:50:00 pm
I've been told constantly to think on the bright side of life, and that things will all get better. But will it?
I've been told to give it time, and all will be clear. But will it?
I've been told to wait on and see how. But how long?
I've been warned to reconsider. So which to choose?
There can only be 2 outcomes. So what are the odds?
Who could ever answer my questions? Who would ever know the answer? But God.
Time is precious and its running out.
I'm so busy recently. Too much to do, too much to handle. Thats when my resignation letter comes in handy. I'm taking it out soon in august, cause its about time i sit back and relax my last month in this Lion city(: Hang in there joyce!! 1 more month of dreadful work and i'm through!
memories brings back happy moments