<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Work's jackass-es
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:06:00 pm

Damn those asshole patients larh!!! Argh... today's work was horrible, crappy and totally shitty.
@#!@%#@!$#@!!! Spoil my bloody day larh!!

Sorry.. think i ate some bitch pills today.

Anyway, came home to calm my nerves by baking Chocolate whisky cheesecake. Its weird making it at night, and now that its 12 midnight, its still cooling down in the fridge(: Tomorrow's dessert.. YUMMY YUM!


memories brings back happy moments