<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


The pain of working
Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:24:00 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how to use my laptop. I know.. i'm a laptop noob. -.- I don't exactly like to use laptops... they look so delicate and fragile and its the touch pad that irritates me! Thank god for the mouse(: Its gonna take some time to get used to. Rachie got a toshiba lappy too!(: haha! Great minds think alike.

I hate next week.. I REALLY DO! I hate the schedule! ARGH!...its soooo 'painful' to work. Sooo painful....I really want august to come.. SO BADLY! At least I know there is an end to the pain.
i'm looking forward to meeting qinghui and rachie at the end of the week. So miss them!



Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me,
Lying on the floor,
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? where were you?
Just a little late
you found me, you found me

- The Fray -


memories brings back happy moments