<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Hospital Reality
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:07:00 pm

Today's work was USUALLY slack for me. Guess I'm starting to get used to the stress and pressure over there. oh well... don't know if thats a good or bad thing. At least i get to facebook inbetween today! hehe.. shhhh...

Tomorrow's my last few days of orientation in the hospital. Its ironic that i've been working there for over 2 months, and i'm still being orientated! lol

I've got 3 more months before i finally leave my job!HOHO! Anyway, today i had the weirdest encounter. It seriously scared the hell out of me. I guess its scary when you work in a hospital and you have to face and hear sick patients day in and out. Sometimes they just collapse infront of you or they are in great pain and are in need of urgent assistance. Some are just too faint that they need to lie down. Today's incident really made me wake up to this reality and made me start thinking. Life is just a line from death.



Four are booking into Army this month...
Three are flying to Australia in July..
Two are booking into Army in July..
It's so sad:( i'll so miss all of them...


memories brings back happy moments