<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Life's paramount
Monday, May 11, 2009 2:05:00 pm

Tis the week to be jolly(:
Its orientation week for me at the hospital.. so means NO WORK!(: Just attending BORING lectures the whole day. But still, it beats working yo!

Next week will be even more fun with graduation day, outing with friends and BBQ gathering! yippees!

I can't wait for GSS and the up coming IT Fair! Hope to get better lappy deals

I'm quite enjoying life for now, very much enjoying it!! (: HOHO!





Before i die...I MUST accomplish....


memories brings back happy moments