<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Graduand
Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:34:00 am

GRADUATED FINALLY!!!


Graduation on thursday was awesome fun! (: Many photos, many smiles, much laughter. I enjoyed grad day so much! After cam whoring with the gang, we went to seoul garden to fill our stomach. Again, more jokes shared and more laughter.

Its sad that all of us will eventually split ways to pursue our lives, but hopefully, we all will stay in contact. (: Cya all guys and girls again, later(:

Shake it like a polaroid picture!

Too bad it ain't clear here.


memories brings back happy moments