<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Gatherings
Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:13:00 pm

Chicken curry, Mutton curry, Fish head curry, chicken masala....everything spicy in one hand.... and booze in the other. While i was laughing my head off the whole night with a bunch of drunken adults. lol!

Today was another great day of the month. That is a good sign i hope, for the next month to come. I'm cordially inviting June to quickly come, quickly GO!

I'm gg for my next wisdom tooth extraction soon.. this means MORE MC! YEAH MANN!!(: hehe... Okay, i need to cause its damn bloody IRRITATING! and it causing so much darn pain!


ITS THE GSS!!!


memories brings back happy moments