<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


I need a MC!
Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:44:00 pm

And so.... the week ends again. I more week down, many more weeks to go....
I'm so darn exhausted this week. EXTREMELY. I can feel that a MC is going to do me good.
Real GOOD! I'm pretty drained and tired.

I want to retire back into studying soon! lol.

Last friday, I got a horrible shock. Hopefully i don't get another one this week.

Ever felt that somethings just don't go your way? Ahhh... i know... it happens to everyone i suppose. So far it seems to be happening to me! I don't like it! I'm not satisfied! I want better! I want it MY WAY! (like anything ever goes my way -.-) Oh well, what can I do? just try to do better, try to psycho myself, try to think that i'm very much contented.



Hey rach! see your face for 4.5 years is gonna make me really SIAN! hahahha!!! just kidding!! after u come after me AGAIN. HEY U OWE ME A HUGE TREAT MANN! i'm gg to publicise this so that you will not FORGET! WHAHAH!!! *evil* EHHHH hurry leh!! go makan lunch everyday!!


memories brings back happy moments