<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Home sweet home!(:
Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:04:00 am

Back from Taiwan!

The trip was okay larh... i wouldn't say it was fantastic.
Maybe cause i'm not used to the food there (I miss Singapore's food BADLY!!! all the spicyness), but i really did love their heritage and aboriginal tribe culture.

The scenery is AWESOME!!!! The mountains and valleys, its really something you can never see in Singapore's concrete jungle.
For me, I prefer the geographic aspects of countries and their rich culture. My most favourite part of the whole tour besides the trip to the mountains, was the National Palace Museum - supposedly one of the top five in world. The art pieces were flawlessly beautiful, decorated with intricate designs and patterns dating back to the B.C years.

The weather?? LOVE IT to bits!!! Not too cold, not too hot.. just chilly. A great escape from Singapore %$!@#^ weather now.

Okay, let pics do the talking...

As usual, food comes first(:
The all so "NICE" smelling... smelly tofu. It is really nice though!
Tomato plucking...

Sibling candy flossing competition! As usual, the eldest wins again!:( he had more floss, damn LOL!
The mountain valleys

The aboriginal dancers!

Okay, presenting my favourite picture!!! My father thought it was a tomato, so he asked me to take a photo with Mr "I love Taiwan"... i was like.." DAD... its a PESSIMON!!" This picture with Mr Pessimon head was taken at Tai Dong airport.

Where to next in the future?? I wanna go VENICE and GERMANY, and not forgetting CAIRO! Countries with rich history!!(:



I'm a happy girl!(: Happy for what is to come.


memories brings back happy moments