<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Another work week
Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:43:00 pm

Its finally Weekends!!!
And sadly, its the end of it for the week. Tomorrow is another day to start working again.
Oh well...

I've been enjoying my holidays. Till date.
The next few weeks there are birthdays to be celebrated too!

Anyway, congratulations to Dr. Chong. (:


Graduation is on the 21st of May... great excuse to take leave and to catch up with friends! (:


-91-


memories brings back happy moments