<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Protégé
Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:03:00 am

I'm going to get the Toshiba M800 Protégé laptop next IT fair... So exciting! hehe...
I was so surprised that my father actually agreed immediately without thinking twice after i sprang the qn.." Dad, I'm thinking of getting Toshiba protege, what do u think?".... his answer.." orh! okay larh"

I do hope the price drops by then (few months time) (: I can afford to wait.. cause i'm in no hurry to get it yet.. my desktop has been faithful and has not been much of a problem. But i'll still need a lappy before i depart.

Still wondering what colour to get though. Pearl white just seems sooooo appealing and it is so light (below 2kg)! Actually, I'm a total laptop idiot larh.. seriously. I can't use a laptop without a mouse! i totally suck at using the touch pad. I get so fed up with myself after using it for like 5 mins. Despite setting my mind to get protege, I'll leave my options open, if say, I come across any better lappies(:


1 month of hols has past. Actually.. more than 1 month already!


memories brings back happy moments