<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


MTV Asia's Nickelodeon (:
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 6:27:00 am

Nickelodeon gang! (:

I did enjoy the company there at the zoo, with all the wacky MCs, backstage crew, the magicians, and my supervisors, April and Selena!

How could i forget D....D...D...DORA!(: (Pj is DORA). Hope both of us will be able to do the spongebob show too!(:

PJ's best friend.. the dustbin!

Our pretty supervisor!(:
Boots still looks so happy even when i'm strangling him... i know i'll be children's worst enemy after seeing this pic.lol

TAIWAN! here i come!(:


memories brings back happy moments