<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Enjoyment ties in!
Monday, March 30, 2009 1:27:00 pm

As anticipated, this month is AWESOME!(:
Chalet was great! Enjoyed it so much, cause it was sooo interactive.
Made many new friends too.
Ate great food, played fun games, talked stupid topics, slept at extremely odd hours, was awake at the weirdest hours.

And, thank god this month's enjoyment ties in to April too!(: This week itself is going to be fun!!!(:
Today after chalet, I just slept throughout the day to recoperate from the exciting days before. Tomorrow, I'll be out with Rachie(:, Wed is celebration day. Thursday and Friday slack at home to prepare for my Taiwan trip on Sat! WOOTS! way to go!

Holidays can't be more fun!

Shall cherish all the fun with with my family and friends before I leave. I'll sure miss everyone. :(


memories brings back happy moments