<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


far from perfect
Friday, February 06, 2009 5:03:00 pm

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALL!!!

DONT U ALL EVER QUIT??!


STOP PESTERING US FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!

LAY THE HELL OFF!


WE ARE DONE AND OVER WITH IT!!!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!!


Yesterday i was 'stabbed'
Today i'm raging with anger and madness.

The past few weeks have been a roller coaster for me.

Total lack of sleep, time, energy and a sound mind.
This rubber band is about to snap.

I tell myself.........soon.......
very soon.
But how long do i have to wait to get out of this crisis.

Someone please save me from this reality that i'm drowning in.




So much uncertainty
So much worry
So much of this dark side of life.
Reality strikes again.
Life was never meant to be perfect.

God... please help me.


memories brings back happy moments