<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Another chapter of life, over.
Friday, February 13, 2009 4:50:00 pm

HORRAY!!!!!!!

ITS FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!(:

WOOTS!!!! GRADUATED!!(:

Previously it was just crazy MP report and MP presentation/poster. Now... its finally OVER!!! OVERRRR MANN!(:

Anyway.. whats been my life recently? for the past.. ehh.. few weeks? months? too many happenings, too little time to blog. Sorry for my absence from the blogging scene for this period of time. i'll just let pics do the talking(:

December:

CGH annual party
Appley... Huiling and me! wrapping presents for x'mas party
60% of CGH pharmacy department

January:

My dear Twin Seniors' 21st Bday celebration

(If you are wondering... they are fraternal twins!)

Birthday Twin 1, Rong shan!
Birthday Twin 2, Rong Xing! sooo... miss my dear seniors!(:
Crazy Seniors of mine with Mr Tan!!



Rachel's last concert:




February:

Rachel's and Wei Liang's house to Bai Nian + movies!

Movie Reviews

Watched Underworld... i felt it was AWESOME!(: Lycans, Vampires, Warewolves...hehe. AND Pls don't compare it with Twilight, this is a war show, fight for freedom, not exactly a lovey dovey love story between teenage kids. Bride Wars.. was not too bad also! but it ain't no Bimbo show u will expect.. its dealing with sucessful intellectual woman... just that situations went wrong.lol.. a good watch! really liked it!

Watched Curious Case of Benjamin Button... it had a unique story line, but omg! 2 hours and 40 mins, its just too long winded and boring! not worth the time.. really.

I HEARD, love matters is extremely funny and stupid.. but no substantial storyline, plainly crapping, as for the wedding game, it was just lame. haha. didn't watch it, so can't comment.

I wanna watch, Valkyrie (Hilter show! nicenicenice! Tom Cruise!), confessions of a shopperholic, and the Zac Efron Show... don' t know what 17.



memories brings back happy moments