<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


NEW YEAR 2009
Thursday, January 01, 2009 3:05:00 am

There goes by another year....
Goodbye 2008,

Welcome 2009! (:

Wishing everyone a better new year ahead!

NEW YEARS EVE was FUN!(: Truly enjoyed myself.
Came home at 430am cause we didn't know hong kong cafe closes! haha. i thought it was 24 hours.

OKAY!! and another thing to rejoice about... 1 more week of SIP is gg to be up soon!(: leaving 3 more weeks! beat that yo!!!! WOOTS!

2 new year resolutions! hope they come true!!!


memories brings back happy moments