<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


monday blues
Monday, January 05, 2009 4:17:00 pm

Its the monday blues....

I'm happy...
that there is only 14 work days left
that CNY is coming!!
i'm ending school as a whole soon...

I'm depressed cause of project due dates, cause of piling work load, cause of the grueling 9-6pm work shift, the total lack of sleep and the little play time.
I'm lamenting the fact that i haven't gone on a proper holiday for the past 10 years!

Little nonya ended today... it sure is one complicated by yet touching story. Abit unrealistic though. ITS A SHOW.. what can i expect?!haha

I just read her blog, and somehow.. i miss her...
And the whole bunch of them. :(
Oh well...

Time to turn in for the night :)
nitez everyone!


memories brings back happy moments