<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Typical singapore weather
Saturday, December 06, 2008 4:39:00 pm

Went for the fair today with Rachie..
YAY! at least i've finally got something done! (:
Anyway.. unexpectedly met Jasper there. HAHA! okay larh.. he hasn't really changed much besides getting SOOOO MUCH darker... and maybe taller.

Today, we were walking along orchard road... then suddenly... it started to rain cats and dogs! so many people were caught in the rain.... even our umbrellas were no match for the strong wind. we got wet:( 10 mins later... out came the sun. Typical singapore weather.


I'm so loving this extended holiday! i'm sure week 14 will fly by damn fast mann!!! WOOTS!
Please... SIP.. hurryhurryhurry!!! end soon...


memories brings back happy moments